✨ Base : 925 Sterling Silver + 18K/24K GF
✅ Water Resistant for Daily Wear
✅ To prolong the longevity of the gold filled layer, you may choose to remove your jewellery before showers
❌ Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as perfume, bleaching agents, whitening products, chlorine water etc
❌ Avoid scratching your bracelet against hard surfaces as this may scratch the gold filled layer off which may expose the base of S925 Silver
❌ Avoid wearing your jewellery to intense work outs or activities to prevent accidental tugging
🛁 Crystal Jewellery
1. Place your crystal bracelets together with the clearing crystals provided to you overnight.
2. Some bracelets may be made with an elastic cord, avoid prolong contact with water with these as it may shorten the longevity of the elastics.
3. If hardware tarnishing happens, simply use toothpaste or silver polishing cloth to polish the hardware and it’ll regain its shine
🛁 Demi Fine Jewellery
1. Place your jewellery in warm tap water together with mild hand soap
2. Using a soft toothbrush, gently scrub away any debris
3. Rinse thoroughly to ensure that no soap residual is left, as this can leave a film on your stone and cause it to have less sparkle and shine.
4. Alternatively, use the polishing cloth that was provided to you. Polishing cloths are usually made out of a very soft cotton material and are a gentle, scratch-free way to clean your jewellery. Just take one of the cloths and gently polish the stone and setting. Doing this for approximately 30 seconds should remove any buildup of dirt, oils and residual from makeup or hair products.
Avoid: Sunlight for vibrant stones, such as amethyst, celestite, halite, and selenite may be damaged by inclement weather
Avoid: Water for stones that are soft, porous, or contain trace metals, such as malachite, selenite, halite, calcite, lepidolite and angelite
1. WHY YOU SHOULD CLEANSE YOUR CRYSTALS AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU DO IT?
When you first get your hands on some crystals, or if you’ve had some for a while and they’ve been sitting on a shelf, they’ve already started to absorb energy. Not only from you but also from the environment and anyone else who may have handled them. That’s why it’s important to cleanse your crystals as soon as you obtain them, and continue to do so on a regular basis so as to set your intentions and clear out any energy they may have been stored. Depending on how often you work with them, you can cleanse your crystals daily, weekly, or even monthly. Cleansing is done to release any good or bad energies that have been stored within it, allowing it to be filled up all over again.
2. WHEN SHOULD I CLEANSE MY CRYSTALS?
When your crystals became lighter in color, foggy or when it has been touched by someone else or whenever you feel like it needs to be recharged.
3. CAN YOU WEAR YOUR CRYSTALS TO SLEEP?
Yes. However if you feel that you’re not getting quality sleep, remove your bracelet and allow your crystals to rest in a quiet place. This also ensure that their energy will not disrupt your sleep.
4. CAN I LET OTHERS TOUCH MY CRYSTALS?
Do not share your crystals with others or let others touch them. Your energy should be the only energy to them. Why? Because the crystals may pick up their vibrations and be passed back to you once you take possession of the crystals again. If the person’s energy is negative, that negativity could then be passed back to you. Not only might this affect the results you see when working with the crystal, but if you’re an empath, you may pick up on some unpleasant feelings or vibrations that person may be having. If you do end up letting someone hold your crystal, just make sure to clean them. You should also clean crystals when you first come into possession of them whether you know who held them before you or not.
5. WHEN SHOULD I REMOVE MY CRYSTALS?
Places with large amount of negative energies such as hospitals and cemeteries. Or when you’re doing extreme sports such as HIIT or weight lifting to prevent damaging the crystal / bracelet.
6. DOES CRYSTALS REALLY WORK?
Yes. Medical industries are currently using crystals for healing. Dr Robert O. Becker, an orthopaedic surgeon and professor who has dedicated his life to researching the regenerative powers within our bodies and its electric currents, documented in his book The Body Electric, that open wounds do emit a certain electric current, and the currents’ intensity determines how quickly one person heals compared to the next. His research has also focused on the purported potential of electric fields in healing bone fractures and heart murmurs. This suggests that our bodies actually do correspond with the energy and vibration levels of crystals and mineral stones, which all possess natural energy fields and properties. Even though you might not feel any difference when wearing the crystals, the power of crystals is in the mind instead of in the crystals. So be the energy you want others to absorb and let its energy transform you. With crystals, the harder you work, the more you get in return.
7. WHAT IF MY CRYSTAL IS LOST/DAMAGED?
If you misplace, lose or damaged your crystals, it is believed that its work with you is completed. Thank it for its service and love, and return it to the earth by burying it.